How to simulate from the xilinx ISE

Hello all, How do I start a simulation from the xilinx ISE? thanks.

Reply to
<phooey>

phooey ha escrito:

I don't start a simulation in ISE. I have done this in gtkwave and ghdl (for Linux). But, first of all, you have to define a testbench, that is, you have to define the signals that you have to simulate, for example the clock.

I hope this can help you.

Reply to
Pablo

Hi,

Rightclick on you top entity > New Source > Testbench Wavefrom....

Bye Helmut

Pablo schrieb:

Reply to
helmut.leonhardt