How to set Microblaze frequence?

I set it in S/W setting->Processor and Driver Parameters->

CORE_CLOCK_FREQ_HZ. But I can not prove Microblaze work in that frequence. How can I set it and prove it. Thank you.

Reply to
wjbonline

The frequency the MicroBlaze runs at can not be easily changed in EDK. The setting in the S/W-settings is just a pointer to tell the software what speed the CPU runs at, so that e.g. sleep() knows how many cycles it has to wait for a second.

But the frequency the CPU actually runs at is determined by the clock you supply it with, which is usually generated by an oscillator on your board (maybe it's multiplied by a DCM inside the FPGA).

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin