How to readback a BRAM

I have a design that writes to BRAMs and I was wondering if there is a way of reading back the information stored in the chip. A program similar to data2bram, but would be bram2data.

Regards Jacques

Reply to
jaxato

Hi, Is there any specific reason that u want to read back.....U told that u have a design that writes to BRAM's..does it write data or logic to BRAM's or else does it write the bit file into the BRAM's...If you can elaborate ..probably I can help you ..

-- Parag Beeraka

Reply to
beeraka

My design is microprocessor based, on which 8-bit binary values representing a picture are written to some region in my block rams. I would like to know if it is possible to extract those value by using a program, similar to data2bram, through JTAG out from the FPGA

Jacques

Reply to
jaxato

Reply to