How to port simulink design to FPGA?

Hi, I have a design where I have implemented a simple band pass filter found to be working even on hardware in the loop cosimulation. Now i have a problem since i am pretty new to simulink, I do not know how am i suppose to port this design into the XTREME DSP development kit IV. I know i need to use the ADC and DAC blocks in the design but not sure where to put it or what steps to take. Can anyone help me with this, at least to tell me in brief the steps to take and what to modify in the design.? Thanks

Reply to
Bryan