how to map kernel element of FFT to VIRTEX Pro Board

my project leader wants me to fit the elements of Fast Fourier Transfer including Memory to VirtexII pro board.. to start with he has asked me to map kernel element of FFT and try to Map it on VIRTEX Pro Board........How will i start from the scratch. I am new in FFT... any help will be highly appreciated thanks in advance Aj

Reply to
aj

I believe the Xilinx CoreGen tool already has a fixed-point parameterizible FFT core. Do you need floating-point for some reason?

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Craven