how to KEEP_HIERARCHY [EDK]

dear

In EDK 8.2, I am finding how to set up XST synthesis option "KEEP_HIERARCHY = YES", with no luck.

Could someone tell me how to set "hierarchy" for synthesis step?

Thank you in advance

Reply to
Pasacco

You could add this option to the vhdl source file(s) if you want to keep the hierarchy for a specific module. If you have an architecture called "arch" you should add

attribute KEEP_HIERARCHY : string; attribute KEEP_HIERARCHY of arch : architecture is "yes";

to the declaration part of the architecture.

Regards,

Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Hofmann