How to install xilinx ise8.2 in Madriva linux

Hi guys, I am realy a newbee in the world of linux..Now i want to shift my whole work into linux environment..I installed Mandriva

2006..And i have the evaluation DVD of xilinx ise8.2..But i dont know how to install..Plz someone help me out with as much detail as possible..i can't find any tar or tar.gz files in the DVD..there is a folder platform/lin64 but i didn't find any proper file using which i can install it.. subin
Reply to
subint

Google linux install ise site:xilinx.com

Reply to
Symon