How to implement Ethernet packet classification with vhdl on FPGA? does any one has vhdl code or reference? Thank you.

I'm working on implement the basic ethernet switch on FPGA. But I don't kno w how to parse packet when they enter to switch. I have already used ip cor e (Ethernet MAC and fifo )to receive and transmit packet. Does any one has vhdl code or referene? Thank you

Reply to
tinaliu9089

kno=

cor=