How to get Synplify 7,0 Pro and Xilinx EDK 3,2 work together.

Hi! I have just uppgraded to Xilinx EDK 3,2 and now i cant choose to synthesise with Synplify in "project options -> hierarchy and flow. It worked with EDK 3,1 but not in EDK 3,2. Do you have any sugestions what seems to be the problem.

Please advice. Martin Ericson Halmstad Univercity Sweden

Reply to
Martin Ericson

This was a change that we made to reduce confusion. Since EDK must use XST to synthesize the Xilinx processor peripherals, people were getting confused when they saw XST being run after selecting Synplify.

You can still select Synplify in the Project Navigator and use it to synthesize everything except the Xilinx IP.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Lass