How to get optimized/correct PLA or SOP output from abc with selectable phase?

I can not seem to get a decently optimized .PLA file out of the abc

I have: a blif of some combinatorial circuit.

What I want: the SOPs for a single output bit as a .PLA file (or something equivalent with SOPs) It does not need to be perfect, but would be nice if it were not altogether wrong, and not too big.

This sequence gives wrong output, I think:

``` read_blif ./1a.blif strash cone Q[1] collapse write_pla ./1a.pla ```

This seems to work...

``` read_blif ./1a.blif strash collapse cone Q[1] write_pla ./1a.pla ```

blif file is at: It's an adder, I believe...

Unfortunately write_pla always generates the SOPs for true output, even if it ends up larger than the list for output false(I believe they call that `phases`). Is there a way I can select the phase I get? It would be ok, if I could invert the output bit/cone, but preferrably from inside abcs interpreter, because I'd like to avoid linking against the 30 MiB libabc.a library.

Anybody tried sthg like this befor eand can suggest some command sequences (I don't like to do too much trial and error myself)...

Reply to
Johann Klammer

On 11/09/2014 12:38 AM, Johann Klammer wrote: [...]

Oh, seems something does not get inverted when specifying the name of the node... it works alright if I do:

``` read_blif ./1a.blif strash cone -O 1 collapse write_pla ./1a.pla ```

Reply to
Johann Klammer