How to generate ILA with ChipScope pro in Linux

hi

It seems that, in Linux, we have to generate ICON,ILA core with
command-line.
I am starting to use chipscope pro 8.1.

Problem is that it is too error-prone when I type the configuration
(especially ILA) in command-line.
Actually following command-line created "Directory stack not that deep"
error message.

-trigportWidth1 =1 -trigportWidth2 =4 -mtype0 =5 -mtype1 =5 -mtype2 =4
-datasameastrig -datadepth51%2 -datawidth32% -enabledatatrig0 -enabledatatrig1
-enabledatatrig2 -enablestoragequal -outputdirectory="~/CSPro/" -srl16type=1
-devicefamily=Virtex2P -trigseqtype=1 -createcdc

If someone has this experience, let us know how to solve this problem,
Thankyou

Re: How to generate ILA with ChipScope pro in Linux
-enabledatatrig1
your params when pasted into argument file and run with CS 8.1 on windows
then it works with no problems.

so if the same does not work on linix then the workaround is to use a
windows PC for the ChipScope

--
Antti Lukats
http://www.xilant.com