How to find power supply pins in Lattice Diamond projects

I have a Mach02 demo board and am driving it with Lattice Diamond. With some searching I found io pin list of the device, but there are no power supply pins in that list. Probably something else is missing on that list too.

There are many many data sheets and app notes from Lattice, but this is missing. Perhaps one good would have been better.

The chip in the Mach02 board is Lcmx02-1200ze 1tg144, by the way.

Reply to
LM

But of course there's no link, and on their website under: Products --> MachXO2 --> documents --> datasheets the files are called "Package Migration Files" instead...

See:

Gabor
Reply to
GaborSzakacs

Thanks. That file seems to be usable. Too bad it is not possible to export the whole thing from project. It would make building pwb decals simpler.

Reply to
LM

Continuing my former message.

This is probably not news to anyone, but I think that exporting this file from the project I could the my own pin names there too. This matters when there are a lot of used pins. Less errors and faster.

Reply to
LM

th some searching I found io pin list of the device, but there are no power supply pins in that list. Probably something else is missing on that list too.

is missing. Perhaps one good would have been better.

from the project I could the my own pin names there too. This matters when there are a lot of used pins. Less errors and faster.

Mentor Pads seems to be quite picky about file format. I could not use the file I got. Only 144 pins to do manually now.

By the way, I seem to think faster than write. My previous message should b e something like this: Exporting pin list from IDE, I could use some sensib le pin names. Then there would less change for errors. After all, the IDE k nows very well what package I am using.

Reply to
LM

With some searching I found io pin list of the device, but there are no pow er supply pins in that list. Probably something else is missing on that lis t too.

s is missing. Perhaps one good would have been better.

us

le from the project I could the my own pin names there too. This matters wh en there are a lot of used pins. Less errors and faster.

e file I got. Only 144 pins to do manually now.

be something like this: Exporting pin list from IDE, I could use some sens ible pin names. Then there would less change for errors. After all, the IDE knows very well what package I am using.

This is possible (starting since Diamond 2.2, at least): In Diamond GUI Ope n the Spread-sheet view, the go to File>export..

Reply to
Alex

. With some searching I found io pin list of the device, but there are no p ower supply pins in that list. Probably something else is missing on that l ist too.

his is missing. Perhaps one good would have been better.

ious

file from the project I could the my own pin names there too. This matters when there are a lot of used pins. Less errors and faster.

the file I got. Only 144 pins to do manually now.

ld be something like this: Exporting pin list from IDE, I could use some se nsible pin names. Then there would less change for errors. After all, the I DE knows very well what package I am using.

pen the Spread-sheet view, the go to File>export..

It works, thank you. I have to try in a real project first, but it looks go od.

Reply to
LM

nd. With some searching I found io pin list of the device, but there are no power supply pins in that list. Probably something else is missing on that list too.

this is missing. Perhaps one good would have been better.

y.

arious

s file from the project I could the my own pin names there too. This matter s when there are a lot of used pins. Less errors and faster.

e the file I got. Only 144 pins to do manually now.

ould be something like this: Exporting pin list from IDE, I could use some sensible pin names. Then there would less change for errors. After all, the IDE knows very well what package I am using.

Open the Spread-sheet view, the go to File>export..

good.

Did a quick project and I can see my pin names on the list. Very good.

Now I just have to reinvent the wheel or remember what I did a couple of ye ars ago when I last did some work with the chip.

Reply to
LM