How to contact the writer of Xilinx FPGA application notes?

Dear all,

I think I read the application notes from Xilinx FPGA( I downloaded
from their website), and I found a mistake(or maybe I have some
problems myself), how I can contact the writer of Xilinx application
author? ... I searched many options from their website and could not
find one... which support team I should contact?

Any insider please give me some contacts?

Thank you very much,

-Walala

Re: How to contact the writer of Xilinx FPGA application notes?
Walala,

You may email it directly to Peter Alfke, or myself.

Austin

(au  s ti n ( a t ) x i l  i nx.c o m)  (to fool  the spam scanners?
just remove spaces and replace at with the obvious)

Re: How to contact the writer of Xilinx FPGA application notes?
If you don't need a response (reporting typos, etc.) you can provide
feedback by clicking on the "Helpful? Yes/No" link next to each app note
link.  For general technical support you can use the phone and web
contacts shown at http://www.xilinx.com/support/services/contact_info.htm .

Marc Baker
Xilinx Applications