How to change the font size in text editor of modelsim

Hi, I am using Modelsim 6.2e with the Xilinx webpack 8.2. When I print the vhdl text from the text editor of Modelsim, the font size is very big. How to modify the font size in the printed paper? I do not find such dialogue box.

Thank you very much.

Reply to
fl