How simple can FPGA design be? (Mission Possible 2006)

Some things are simple. Some things are fun.

FPGA's are both Simple and Fun - for all the Family! Arent they? Even on Sundays (when it rains)?

I think they are, and here is the story:

Sorry for 1.6MB PDF download, some images are high-resolution.

Antti Lukats from work on Sunday 21:50 local time

Reply to
Antti

Lightweight, it's _22:01_ here, and I'm still in work :-(

Nial (about to go home).

Reply to
Nial Stewart

I see you don't know how to work the iron Antti.

Good job!

Nial

Reply to
Nial Stewart

I hope that iron had cooled down before you let Andre near it!

I got into a world of trouble once; my (at the time) 5 year old brother bumped his arm into my soldering iron that was cooling off the edge of my table clamped down by a textbook (those were some Spartan hobbyist days). Mom and dad gave me a (warranted) verbal thrashing regarding safety... my defence of "what was the little bastard doing in my room in the first place" didn't cut it.

Reply to
int19h