How fast multiplier in VirtexE?

I am using CoreGen Multiplier (target Virtex-300E speed -7), I have strugled to make it runs at about 6.5ns, and that's it. What I want is ... faster (6ns is my goal), but it looks like I've hit the wall. The question is how do I now it's the limit yet? Do I need to go to faster speed grade or bigger device?

Notes: I use the dynamic constant multiplier (CoreGen V1.0), this one run faster than the Multiplier V3.0..), all I need is the dynamic constant multiplier, the constant is reloaded every 10uS or so. Timming errors are reported within the multiplier, all outside paths are okay.

Thank you for reading,

Reply to
ccon67