How do I get the contents in FPGA

Hi

I have a Altera FPGA(model:ACEX). I'd like to get all data in FPGA. Is there any way to get all contents from that FPGA to my computer? Can you let me know if there is a way(software or hardware tool)? Thanks.

Reply to
jdy0803

The ACEX is a static ram based device which means that its confuration data is loaded into it each time it is powered up>it depends on what type of system you have as to how that configuration data is loaded into the fpga.Most commonly there is a dedicated configuration memory which automaticaly load the data at startup,sometimes an embedded micro loads the data,so you need to know what type of system you are dealling with.

Reply to
Jezwold