How can I see the waveform of my verilog codes?

Regards:

I use "Icarus Verilog" as a synthesis and simulation tool.But How can I see the waveform of my verilog codes?

thank you may goodness be with you all

Reply to
mikelinyoho

I suppose you didn't read the Icarus Verilog FAQ:

Scroll down to the part where it says: "I want pretty pictures (wave forms) of my simulation run."

I further suppose that you could have asked this question in comp.lang.verilog.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters