how can i extend my code space to extern memory?

I want to extend my program to extern RAM in EDK, But i can't find any document about assemble program of MICROBLAZE or POWERPC, and the usage of GENERATE LINKER SCRIPT dialog in menu TOOL->GENERATE LINKER SCRIPT,please give me some advice,thanks a lot!

Reply to
ARRON

You should try this:

Hope this help

Reply to
penguin

This is so important for me. Thank you very much!!!!

Reply to
ARRON