Hold margin for asynchronous Interface

Hello,

I am doing some Excel timing analysis of asynchronous interface. I am finding difficult in formulating the formula for HOLD time margin.

Write Transaction: Setup margin (flash) = Control strobe time (Max) - Input setup requirement of the receiver (Flash) + control trace delay- data trace delay

what about Hold margin?

Read Transaction:

Setup margin (processor) = Control strobe time (Max) - Input setup requirement of the receiver (processor) + control trace delay- data trace delay

what about Hold margin?

I am tabulating for different value of Control and Data trace.

Any help will be great. Thanks and regards Praveen

Reply to
pinku

I don't know f*ck but I would read the data sheet.

Hey, it's not like helping is a problem. I help lots of people every day.

Makes me feel good to help you. Makes you feel good to have got some help. Makes me feel better knowing I have helped someone who needed some help. Makes me feel cuddly by giving the right sort of help.

It's a win win situation.

We should all try and help each other.

Thank you in advance for your appreciation of my efforts.

DNA

Reply to
Genome