High Temperature FPGAs

I am about to write a paper on effects on FPGA's at high temperatures.

Peter Alfke said, partly in response;

I have helped customers in Texas, France, and Norway with questions about device operation up to 175 degrees C, and many such projects have been very successful, operating for weeks at these elevated temperatures.

What FPGAs were these? I know that for example 3.3V devices usually work, but do the newer lower voltage devices also work? Has anyone worked out a way of reliably fixing BGA packages at these temperatures?

Is your paper in the public domain, Makmorbi?

Keith Wootten
Reply to
Keith Wootten