High Bandwidth Virtex II boards

I'm trying to find a board consisting of a Virtex II or Virtex II Pro and a fair amount of on-board memory i.e. 256 or 512MB. The board has to be capable of outputting the data read from memory through some kind of port at very high bandwidth - GBytes/s. It also has to be attached to either a PCI interface or preferably a VMEbus. Does anyone know of any single boards, or boards that could be doubled up that would be capable of doing this?

Reply to
Steven Archibald

I don't know of any boards that can do this. But out of curiosity, how many would you be using? I find I get some number of requests for high end FPGA products, but the quantities are always very small and the requirements are normally different enough that it would be hard to satisfy all of them with a single board. But I have considered trying anyway. But it would take a first customer with some reasonable quantity requirement to get over the startup hump.

--
Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
rickman

The DN6000k10S will do what you require. See:

Mike Dini snipped-for-privacy@dinigroup.com

Reply to
mdini