Help wanted for ethernet on xilinx fpga Virtex2 multimedia demonstration board

Hi all

I want to transfer the data feom the kit to the PC using the 10/100 ethernet. Can any one tell me how it can be done and what are the things required for that? how to configure that. I have an ethernet lite IP core supplied by the Xilinx. If any one has some sample regarding that It would be highly appriciated.

thanks in advance.

regards Ashish

Reply to
Ashish