Help using the ML310 developement board

Hello, I have to use a Xilinx ML310 developement board in my final year project to test a VHDL design and to use Chipscope. My question is, is it necessary to use the parallel Cable IV in order to configure the Virtex 2Pr??? if so how can i use chipscope in order to read out my internal signals??? is it possible to use only the compact flash to do all these things?? Thanls a lot

Reply to
jack lalo