help for finding a company which can provide FPGA based PCI board with ethernet port

Hi, guys, I try to find a company which can provide a FPGA based PCI
board with ethernet port, thanks in advance.
the system requirement:
1. since my algorithm is computation intensive, it should be run on
FPGA, I try to find a FPGA based PCI board, the desirable FPGA would
be xilinx virtex II or virtex pro
2. the FPGA based PCI board has a ethernet port, and there is windows
2k or XP driver for this port
3. it is better the company can also provide A/D and D/A board
thanks,
Tom

Re: help for finding a company which can provide FPGA based PCI board with ethernet port

The following URL lists pretty much all boards that are available.

   http://www.fpga-faq.com/FPGA_Boards.shtml

===================
Philip Freidin
philip.freidin@fpga-faq.com
Host for WWW.FPGA-FAQ.COM

Re: help for finding a company which can provide FPGA based PCI board with ethernet port
tom
this link might help you
http://www.fpga-faq.com/FPGA_Boards.shtml

Re: help for finding a company which can provide FPGA based PCI board with ethernet port
There is a possibility we may be able to support your needs. Contact us
through one the email addresses on our website I will discuss more detail
offline. Meanwhile details of the base board Broaddown2 are here
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/moelbryn/broaddown2.html .

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

This message is the personal opinion of the sender and not that necessarily
that of Enterpoint Ltd.. Readers should make their own evaluation of the
facts. No responsibility for error or inaccuracy is accepted.