Help!! FIR Polyphase second - order interpolator

i need a efficent FIR Polyphase second - order interpolator code i want to use it on Cyclone II .Plese help me ,Thank you!!!!!

Reply to
kangwei365

It sounds from your request that you want to create a polyphase decomposed interpolation FIR Filter for Cyclone II.

Forgive me, but this is a little general purpose. You probably want to specify the interpolation factor, the number of clocks to produce an output, etc.

There's a new EDA tool which creates clear text human readable Verilog source code, which you can synthesize to Cyclone II. It even generates a testbench for impulse, step and random response.

It's from Optunis, and is called the FIR HDL Writer. Here's a link :

Best of luck,

Tony

Reply to
tsan