Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer

I am searching for some Xilinx programmer software for the HW-130 unit
from around 1996-2000.

Looking the the DOS version.  The filename was HW130.ZIP

Also looking for the 16-bit windows version HW130W.ZIP.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer

I have software from that era along with a license key.  I could get it
to you.

--

Rick C

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer

Sure, shoot me an email.  Thanks.

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer

Make sure it's legal.  Some companies maintain licensing restrictions
even on obsolete products.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/fpga/help-finding-xilinx-software-for-hw-130-programmer-81804-.htm

Hi Rick,

I'm in the same boat - I have an old XC17S that I need to read and re-create.
I'm planning to grab an HW-130 on ebay, but the software for it is nowhere to be
had... Can you email it to me too?

-Joe Z

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer

It was on a number of disks along with several dongles.   I already sent
it to whoever it was that wanted it.  It took me forever to find it.  My
office is a total mess these days as I haven't really worked there for
some time and it has become the warehouse from Indiana Jones.  But it
did finally turn up and I put it in the mail.

--

Rick C

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer

Send me an email with what you need.  I have the software.

Re: Help finding Xilinx software for HW-130 programmer
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/fpga/help-finding-xilinx-software-for-hw-130-programmer-81804-.htm
http://www.electrondepot.com/fpga/help-finding-xilinx-software-for-hw-130-programmer-81804-.htm
Hi Rick and Joe

Have either of you got a working HW130 programmer and PC44 adaptor?  If so,
would you be able to program six XC7236s for me?

Best regards,

Rob

Site Timeline