Help finding Signetics Datasheets

You FPGA guys were so nice to me when I asked questions about decapping ICs and reverse engineering PALS...I have one more for you. :)

I want to reproduce Steve Wozniak's video circuit from the Apple 1. I can't reproduce it part for part since some of the parts are discontinued, but it could at least be logically accurate.

The datasheets I'm looking for are:

2504 - 1024x1 DRAM 2513 - Character generator rom 2519 - 40x6 Static Shift Register

The 2513 from the Apple 1 is marked like this:

S7625

2513N CM2140

The 2519 from the Apple 1 is marked like this: S7640

2519B

The 2504 from the Apple 1 is marked like this: S7632

2504V 1404A

I downloaded

and on page 283 it says the 2513 CM2140 is a "New ASCII Character Generator, Upper Case, 7x5, Horixontal Scan".

I'd really like to find this chip to find the exact dotpattern of the font. If anyone knows how to help me that would be great. I will be keeping track of the project at

but please respond to this thread directly. (I just mention the web address for the web archives...)

Thanks, Grant

Reply to
logjam

I wanted to add some closure to this post. A member of comp.arch.apple2 in europe scanned the 3 datasheets from his databook and posted them the same day. Thanks everyone!

You can find them here:

6502.html

Just making sure someone can find the documents when they find this post in a google search. ;)

Reply to
logjam