Heatsinks with fan for Xilinx FF1152 on PCI card

I am looking for heat sinks with an attached fan for use on a Xilinx FF1152 package on a PCI card.

Aavid Thermalloy has some on their web site, but they are either special order, or discontinued.

Does anyone know of some other sources that they would recommend?

Thank you,

John McCaskill jhmccaskill@ domain above

Reply to
junkmail

Symon

Thank you Symon. Sunon also has the fan sink combination that I am interested in. An FAE also pointed me to a Xilinx user guide that has a list of heat sink vendors, ug112.pdf page 74.

I have considered using a blower such as the Sunon or Delta models, but I really want to save that extra board space for other stuff.

Regards,

John McCaskill.

Reply to
junkmail