HBA tomorrow (Friday) 14th June

Hi Friday people, I won't be in on Friday - but Darren P. has kindly agreed to open up and operate Request Line.

See you on the 21st, Alan

--
Alan Fitch
Reply to

I can't say I have any idea what HBA is. Care to share what this is about?

--

Rick
Reply to

I'm sure the "Friday people" know what HBA is ;-)

--
Gabor
Reply to

It was a horrible accident in Thunderbird - somehow an email got posted to this newsgroup, because I had the newsgroup selected. I tried to cancel it, but too late... sorry!

regards Alan

P.S.

if you're interested :-)

--
Alan Fitch
Reply to

Good reason to not use Tbird for both email and newsgroups...

--

Rick
Reply to