Have you experience to program the APA series using FlashPro Lite?

I have flashpro-lite programmer of actel. But, in use, very uncomportable because i don't know how to solve the error..... Any one have the error books? This is the errors i faced...

programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain... Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Signal Integrity Failure Integrity Check Pattern Not Found. Integrity Check Pattern : 550FAAF000FF0000FFFF IrScan Error. TDO stuck at 0 Chain Analysis Failed. Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Data Bit length : 8272 Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Compare Data :

0000............................00000 Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain FAILED. Error: Failed to run programming.

Well.... Do you know what is the problem and solution? Plz, let me know your experiences...

Reply to
kypilop

I've had similar symptoms with Flashpro (not -Lite) when the APA was dead or when there was a physical disconnect on the board between the Flashpro header and the JTAG pins on the APA (error in pcb schematic).

Can you try another board?

Reply to
Alan Myler

Here's a couple of other possibilities ... JTAG termination (pull-up's), JTAG connections (TDO connected to another TDO for instance), and my favorite ... does the chip have power? One other thing I once saw - there was a version of Actel APA parts that you could buy that required them to be programmed with a stand-alone programmer before they would program in-system. As I recall they were pre-set at the factory to disable JTAG access. I think Actel changed the default about 18 months ago, so unless the parts are old that wouldn't be it.

As Alan mentioned, though - usually it means a trace has been broken from the chip to the header connector.

Trevor

Reply to
Trevor Coolidge