Hardware mapping of algorithms

Hello, all --

I'm beginning to do some work in the efficient mapping of intensive algorithms (high orders of complexity) into hardware. I was hoping that some of you with similar experience may be able to suggest some resources -- textbooks, journals, websites -- of particular interest. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Julian Kain

Reply to
entanglebit

Look up Sedgewicks "Algorithms"

CBFalconer

On 28 Oct 2006 21:52:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in comp.programming:

Xilinx and Altera both have tools that do this, for their specific FPGAs of course. I haven't used either of them, and I don't know the name of the Xilinx tool, but the Altera C to hardware looks interesting. Check their web sites.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com