handle-c and xilinx

Hello everybody,

sorry in advance if my question will sound stupid but basically I am starting a course in embedded systems co-design where we use DK3 to create programs in Handle-c and a simulator to test our code before upload it on the real xilinx board (Virtex II-XC2V300).

As I don't have access to the lab 24/7 I would like to practice at home.

Here comes the question: can I program in Handle-C and then use the student Xilinx Foundation to test my programs in simulation?

I read some stuff on Xilinx web site but I don't want to waste my time downloading and installing it (and learning it) if it doesn't do what I need.

Thanks a lot in advance and apologies if I am writing to the wrong NG.

Any comment/advice/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Davide.

Reply to
davide