GTKWave 3.1.1 for win32

Hi, I updated the GTKWave for Win32 port I am maintaining. It's at 3.1.1 which supports reload now.

mk

Hi, I updated the GTKWave for Win32 port I am maintaining. It's at 3.1.3. This current version is built against GTK 2.12.6 so you'll need to get the libs.tar.gz. The new GTK fixes a problem which happens with Vista.

mk

Note that there might be problems with that then. For 3.1.4 (ready to be released within the next couple of days), there's a fix for some new behavior I saw turn up in GTK 2.12.14:

1) Do a reload 2) Drag and drop from the tree widget: the signal window is now dead.

If that's the case for you, you'll need to grab the version from CVS. Whatever the case I'll do a release soon.

-Tony

Reply to
bybell

OK, I upped the 3.1.4 source tarball to sourceforge, so unix people can have at it right away.

Note that for windows there might be issues with crash reload in win32 as mk has indicated to me. This is being looked into.

For those who hate the new user interface, you can revert to the old one by adding the following to your .gtkwaverc file:

use_standard_clicking off use_toolbutton_interface off

-Tony

Reply to
bybell