gtkwave 3.0.18 for win32

Hi, I updated the GTKWave for Win32 port I am maintaining. It's at 3.0.18 now. The missing cygwin dll problem is fixed.

mk

Great job. Thanks.

We will use it as viewer of our new Open Logic Analyzer based on the JTAGkey + FPGA .

Best regards, Laurent

AMONTEC

Hi, I updated the GTKWave for Win32 port I am maintaining. It's at 3.0.20 now.

mk

Hi, I updated the GTKWave for Win32 port I am maintaining. It's at 3.0.29 now.

mk