Good references for ADPLL in FPGA?

Does anyone have a very good reference for designing ADPLL's in FPGA architectures? I have various books on PLL design, and they mostly talk about DPLL and LPLL style circuits. They mention ADPLL, and give 1-2 examples, but nothing in depth...

Thank you,

--
 [100~Plax]sb16i0A2172656B63616820636420726568746F6E61207473754A[dZ1!=b]salax
Reply to

One good book that I can recomend is U. Meyer-Baese "Digital Signal Processing with Field Programmable Gate Arrays" which has an example of an ADPLL at the end of the book.

Cheers, R.N.

Reply to
Rick North