Go to church on Sunday

The Creator of the universe calls you to be with Him where He is in the paradise of Heaven. He wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal life in a body like the angels, young, beautiful, strong, and without weakness or failing.

Jesus is the way to forgiveness, and His free gift of eternal life.

Go to church. Ask the Christians there to explain this to you in a way you can understand. Before you go, say a prayer asking God to guide you rightly, to the right church, to the right people. If you are sincere in your search, He will do this for you, because He loves you and He will honor your request.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

I used to go to Church on Sundays. There were some very stunning ladies who also went. I remember well their diaphanous white cheese cloth dresses that revealed their shape when the sun shone, and the scent of their flowery perfume.

Sadly whilst I did often receive invitations back to their rooms for Tea and Coffee but despite my prayers to the good lord all I got was tea and coffee....

Fond memories....

Dave

Reply to
David Wade

Try going to learn about Jesus. Take steps to secure your future. You'll be forever grateful you did.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Since when church is on same level with God ( or Jesus ) ?

Just take a look what happend during last 1000 years.

How many people died just because of church domination ?

Check history.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Górski

Please don't feed the troll. Many of us here have him kill-filed -- his threads only show up on our radar screens if someone tries to engage with him.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Sorry.Finished.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Górski

I will leave this newsgroup. I do not receive help here because I have posted about Jesus Christ being the way to eternal life. And I have left a solid witness here for anyone seeking to find Christ.

I wish you all well, and that you would come to faith in Jesus Christ. I would like to see you in Heaven.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin