Go to church

That still small voice you hear on the inside, the one drawing you from
within, reminding you of the things you should be doing, and pointing
out the things you shouldn't be doing ... listen to it.  That voice was
put there by God to guide you into all rightness, and away from
everything wrong, hurtful and harmful (to yourself and others).

Even though you've done hurtful and harmful things to others, God
still wants to forgive you.  He still loves you.  He still wants to turn
your life around and give it to Him, to follow after the works of
truth and light, rather than pursuits of self-interest in darkness.

We all need each other.  We need to help each other become the
full and rich people we can be.  And we need God to help us overcome
those things we cannot overcome on our own.

Go to church each week.  Learn about Jesus Christ.  Learn what it
means to seek after and pursue that still, small voice on the inside,
rather than continuing to drown it out with other things, ignoring
it hoping it will go away.

This is your time to step forward in faith, to take heed of His inner call,
to answer that call and pursue Him to that end He has for you, even
forgiveness of your sin, and eternal life in Heaven in a body like
the angels, beautiful, young, and strong.

A life you never imagined awaits you in pursuit of Him.  He redeems
you and restores you to life (spiritual life), such that new things
abound within your new man existence.  It is absolutely beyond that
which you could imagine, because it's all completely new, through
the new man nature, and the new life after the spirit.

God loves you, and will forgive you.  Just ask Him to forgive you
from where you are.  He does the rest.  And then make the real
conscious choice to listen to that inner voice, to go to church, to say
no to sin in your life, and yes to holiness and pursuits by which
you help others.

We have weaknesses as individuals, but we are strong together.  Go
to church and be part of that community of strength, remembering
that the same enemy at work out here in the world, also tries with
extra effort to gain footholds in the church.  You must maintain your
integrity and focus on Him first, and other things second, and then
also teach and gently remind those in the church the same.
Lead them continually back to where they should be, as He leads
you from within.

Don't be prideful in your new faith.  Remember from where you came
and help others to come to forgiveness in Jesus in the like manner He
forgave you, by having heard this message by spreading it and by
teaching people about Him.

We need Him in our lives.  First, and out front.  He is our Redeemer.
Our Salvation.  Our Guide.  Our Teacher.  And He is also our Friend.

Never let the enemy's lies convince you ahead of the truth.  Remain
in Him, focused, and teaching and rebuking, being ready to also be
rebuked should you open your mouth and teach something falsely in
ignorance.  He gently guides all of us down the straight and narrow
path.  Because He loves us.

Love you,
Rick C. Hodgin

PS - For those who hear His call and know what I'm talking about,
welcome.  The Kingdom of God awaits you.  May you serve Him
always in honest integrity, with a right mind and focus on leading
more people to His Son Jesus, so they can also be forgiven and
be saved.  Always done in much peace and much love.

Site Timeline