Go to church

That still small voice you hear on the inside, the one drawing you from within, reminding you of the things you should be doing, and pointing out the things you shouldn't be doing ... listen to it. That voice was put there by God to guide you into all rightness, and away from everything wrong, hurtful and harmful (to yourself and others).

Even though you've done hurtful and harmful things to others, God still wants to forgive you. He still loves you. He still wants to turn your life around and give it to Him, to follow after the works of truth and light, rather than pursuits of self-interest in darkness.

We all need each other. We need to help each other become the full and rich people we can be. And we need God to help us overcome those things we cannot overcome on our own.

Go to church each week. Learn about Jesus Christ. Learn what it means to seek after and pursue that still, small voice on the inside, rather than continuing to drown it out with other things, ignoring it hoping it will go away.

This is your time to step forward in faith, to take heed of His inner call, to answer that call and pursue Him to that end He has for you, even forgiveness of your sin, and eternal life in Heaven in a body like the angels, beautiful, young, and strong.

A life you never imagined awaits you in pursuit of Him. He redeems you and restores you to life (spiritual life), such that new things abound within your new man existence. It is absolutely beyond that which you could imagine, because it's all completely new, through the new man nature, and the new life after the spirit.

God loves you, and will forgive you. Just ask Him to forgive you from where you are. He does the rest. And then make the real conscious choice to listen to that inner voice, to go to church, to say no to sin in your life, and yes to holiness and pursuits by which you help others.

We have weaknesses as individuals, but we are strong together. Go to church and be part of that community of strength, remembering that the same enemy at work out here in the world, also tries with extra effort to gain footholds in the church. You must maintain your integrity and focus on Him first, and other things second, and then also teach and gently remind those in the church the same. Lead them continually back to where they should be, as He leads you from within.

Don't be prideful in your new faith. Remember from where you came and help others to come to forgiveness in Jesus in the like manner He forgave you, by having heard this message by spreading it and by teaching people about Him.

We need Him in our lives. First, and out front. He is our Redeemer. Our Salvation. Our Guide. Our Teacher. And He is also our Friend.

Never let the enemy's lies convince you ahead of the truth. Remain in Him, focused, and teaching and rebuking, being ready to also be rebuked should you open your mouth and teach something falsely in ignorance. He gently guides all of us down the straight and narrow path. Because He loves us.

Love you, Rick C. Hodgin

PS - For those who hear His call and know what I'm talking about, welcome. The Kingdom of God awaits you. May you serve Him always in honest integrity, with a right mind and focus on leading more people to His Son Jesus, so they can also be forgiven and be saved. Always done in much peace and much love.

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin