Give God your all (live true faith)

Give God your all (live true faith):

As the world dives deeper and deeper into self-absorption, seek your path from the strength and security of the living God. Learn of Him and His ways, and why they are that way. It's not by accident. God has a real plan that is coming to fruition. Be part of the victory by placing your faith in Jesus Christ, and then into motion.

Give God your all. Turn your faith into action. Speak the words of life (His words), and watch God grow in those around you, for Jesus is life (the very wellspring of it).

----- A teaching by Pastor Darrell Myatt:

----- Listen to these lyrics, performed by Lauren Daigle:

"Here's My Heart, Lord"

"Once And For All"

----- The victory of the cross: "It is done. I am the Alpha and Omega," says the Lord God, "The Beginning and the End."

Jesus loves you. He wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal life. Receive His free gift and enter into a new phase of your life, one you never thought possible. God makes it possible for you.

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Oh dear, Mr Hodgin is back in his manic phase.

Can I suggest we all ignore him for the next week.

etc

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Do you have anyone you care about, Tom? How much do you care about them? Enough to risk ridicule and scorn to do your best to teach them right ways even if they possibly refused to hear it? Or just enough to say, "How are you?" "I'm fine." "Oh good. Good."

?

If you don't have any sin, then this message isn't for you. But I do have sin. I need to be forgiven. I have found the One with the love, power, and authority to forgive, and I do care enough to teach the way to Him so that other sinners who acknowledge their sin can also be saved.

What Jesus offers ... is exactly what all people need: love and forgiveness. All we have to do is receive it to possess it.

It's a message of hope fulfilled, Tom.

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

As most people agreed when we crossed pens before, your writings are personally *extremely* hurtful - and therefore offensive to me.

Hint: your "saviour" chose to slowly torture a delightful

5 year old girl for 4.5 years, before eventually letting her die. And you *dare* to make a comment about caring?! Clearly everybody around her cared far more than your god. If a person did what your god did, then they would be put in jail and the key thrown away.

And, of course, your comments are off topic. Take them somewhere else.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I am sorry for the pain you both went through. And the pain which lingers. That pain came into being because of sin, not God. God has made a way out for all of us, so there will be no more pain, no more death.

The girl you mention is there with Him now forever. It is a far, far better place than here. And He wants to forgive your sin so you can also be with Him in that place, and with her, because He loves you too. But if you don't ask for forgiveness, He will be forced to judge you because it is what sin demands.

Do you have sin? If yes, you need a savior. And He is that savior. Call upon His name, and you will see her again with much rejoicing.

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Please give examples of sins that would justify such vile torture before killing? Bear in mind that she was a normal delightful happy 5yo at the beginning.

Thereafter consider the case where that happens to a 1 day old infant, because it /does/ in other cases. What could possibly justify that?

(I'm presuming you aren't asserting that she was tortured and killed because of /other/ people's sins)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And the only posts I'm seeing in this thread are yours, because I've got the guy plonked -- as I suspect most other people do. When he posts about FPGA stuff that'll just be too bad, because he's worn out his welcome with all but the most charitable on this group.

So please don't reply to the guy when he gets this way, eh?

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature

I have elsewhere, but he's started infesting this forum. I don't like plonking people because I hope they can redeem themselves. Also, it would reduce s.e.d. traffic to not far off zero, and I'd miss some interesting stuff.

Unless Hodgin actually /answers/ the points made /very/ quickly, I will indeed plonk him everywhere.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I answered your questions. But I caution you, demanding that God come to you, on your terms, is casting God into your own mould, and it prevents you from going to Him.

God is found by each of us once we reach the end of ourselves. He begins in our lives where we end.

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

God made sin.

Who else made sin?

Was God powerful enough to see the consequence of sin on his subjects?

Didn't God make the devil? Why did one angel fall, and the others not? We are told it could not be through luck or fate, so it must have been anticipated along with other less savory aspect of his powers on us poor mortals.

Perhaps this is not the best forum to discuss your God.

Reply to
Mike Perkins