Give God your all (live true faith)

Give God your all (live true faith):

As the world dives deeper and deeper into self-absorption, seek your
path from the strength and security of the living God.  Learn of Him and
His ways, and why they are that way.  It's not by accident.  God has a
real plan that is coming to fruition.  Be part of the victory by
placing your faith in Jesus Christ, and then into motion.

Give God your all.  Turn your faith into action.  Speak the words
of life (His words), and watch God grow in those around you, for
Jesus is life (the very wellspring of it).

-----
A teaching by Pastor Darrell Myatt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzZmxD5o4yI

-----
Listen to these lyrics, performed by Lauren Daigle:

    "Here's My Heart, Lord"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFw42tZVDKI

    "Once And For All"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oaRYLEIeis

-----
The victory of the cross:  "It is done.  I am the Alpha and Omega,"
says the Lord God, "The Beginning and the End."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjrivXWczGU

Jesus loves you.  He wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal
life.  Receive His free gift and enter into a new phase of your life,
one you never thought possible.  God makes it possible for you.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)
Oh dear, Mr Hodgin is back in his manic phase.

Can I suggest we all ignore him for the next week.

etc

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)

Do you have anyone you care about, Tom?  How much do you care
about them?  Enough to risk ridicule and scorn to do your best to
teach them right ways even if they possibly refused to hear it?
Or just enough to say, "How are you?"  "I'm fine."  "Oh good.  Good."

?

If you don't have any sin, then this message isn't for you.  But I do have
sin.  I need to be forgiven.  I have found the One with the love, power,
and authority to forgive, and I do care enough to teach the way to Him
so that other sinners who acknowledge their sin can also be saved.

What Jesus offers ... is exactly what all people need:  love and
forgiveness. All we have to do is receive it to possess it.

It's a message of hope fulfilled, Tom.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)
As most people agreed when we crossed pens before, your
writings are personally *extremely* hurtful - and therefore
offensive to me.

Hint: your "saviour" chose to slowly torture a delightful
5 year old girl for 4.5 years, before eventually letting
her die. And you *dare* to make a comment about caring?!
Clearly everybody around her cared far more than your god.
If a person did what your god did, then they would be put
in jail and the key thrown away.

And, of course, your comments are off topic. Take them
somewhere else.

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)
I am sorry for the pain you both went through.  And the pain which
lingers.  That pain came into being because of sin, not God.  God
has made a way out for all of us, so there will be no more pain,
no more death.

The girl you mention is there with Him now forever.  It is a
far, far better place than here.  And He wants to forgive your sin
so you can also be with Him in that place, and with her, because
He loves you too.  But if you don't ask for forgiveness, He will
be forced to judge you because it is what sin demands.

Do you have sin?  If yes, you need a savior.  And He is that savior.
Call upon His name, and you will see her again with much
rejoicing.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)
Please give examples of sins that would justify such vile
torture before killing? Bear in mind that she was a normal
delightful happy 5yo at the beginning.

Thereafter consider the case where that happens to a 1 day old
infant, because it /does/ in other cases. What could possibly
justify that?

(I'm presuming you aren't asserting that she was tortured and
killed because of /other/ people's sins)

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)

God made sin.

Who else made sin?

Was God powerful enough to see the consequence of sin on his subjects?

Didn't God make the devil?  Why did one angel fall, and the others not?
We are told it could not be through luck or fate, so it must have been
anticipated along with other less savory aspect of his powers on us poor
mortals.

Perhaps this is not the best forum to discuss your God.

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)

And the only posts I'm seeing in this thread are yours, because I've got
the guy plonked -- as I suspect most other people do.  When he posts
about FPGA stuff that'll just be too bad, because he's worn out his
welcome with all but the most charitable on this group.

So please don't reply to the guy when he gets this way, eh?

--
Tim Wescott
Re: Give God your all (live true faith)

I have elsewhere, but he's started infesting
this forum. I don't like plonking people because
I hope they can redeem themselves. Also, it would
reduce s.e.d. traffic to not far off zero, and I'd
miss some interesting stuff.

Unless Hodgin actually /answers/ the points made /very/
quickly, I will indeed plonk him everywhere.

Re: Give God your all (live true faith)

I answered your questions.  But I caution you, demanding that
God come to you, on your terms, is casting God into your own
mould, and it prevents you from going to Him.

God is found by each of us once we reach the end of ourselves.
He begins in our lives where we end.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

Site Timeline