getting samples from an RF board onto the system

hi, I have got an RF board (antenna+ADC+Some signal processing boxes on a board). The output is a 2bit data and a clock (16MHz). I need to store this 2 bit data for 1 second onto my system in some text or binary format for using it in my simulations. What is the best (in very less time) method to do this? Any ideas Thanks, Vittal

Reply to
vits

The quickest method is to get a PC based logic analyzer. Make sure you get one with a capture buffer that's deep enough, and has some means to export the data.

Reply to
Arlet Ottens