Generating SVF files from Quartus?

Is it possible to generate SVF files for operations other than just programming a FGPA/CPLD in Quartus?

In Xilinx ISE impact I can make a batch files which looks like (batch.imp):

setMode -bsfile setCable -port svf -file get-epm7128-idcode.svf addDevice -p 1 -file 7128aet100.bsd readIdcode -p 1 quit

Then I can run this by:

impact -batch batch.imp

and get a SVF file which will read the idcode and compare it to the expected value found in the BSDL file. Is something like this possible in Quartus? (I don't mean "set_global_assignment -name GENERATE_SVF_FILE ON" to get a SVF file to program the FPGA).

Thanks Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?