Generating Core component

Hello , I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I would got about generating a core. I've currently having a problem attaching my nco component to my top level entity, after running the nco by itself , everything seems to work successfully , but after I attach it, i'm experiencing strange behavior and was wondering it the synthesizing stages isn't meeting proper constrains. If generating a core isn't possible , how can I optimize the way the nco is implemented into the design ?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
luca_grossi