FYP Selection!

I have to choose a project for FYP from these three topics: I am confused b etween these three topics. My aim after Bachelors is to go for MS in VLSI. Which will be best for help ing me in MS?

1.FPGA-based acceleration of a weather or oceanic model. Will look into a t ypical kernel
  1. In this project, the students will implement computational cancer biolog y cellular automaton algorithms for FPGA target. These algorithms will typi cally fall into the category of "multiagent systems", and the project will involve investigation of suitable ways to parallelize and accelerate them u sing FPGAs.
  2. Implementation of a CHStone benchmark (Blowfish) on FPGA, and comparing its performance with software implementation. Use of HLS tools and comparis on with hand-coded implementation. Exploration of different implementation strategies and architectures.

I am thinking of going with third one. All opinions are welcome :)

Reply to
awaish2011