FYI: Spartan-3 XC3S50 through XC3S1500 Back on Xilinx Online Store (www.xilinx.com/store)

Just FYI, the Spartan-3 XC3S50 through the XC3S1500 FPGAs are all available now via the Xilinx online store at ...

... or via the following speedy link.

Be sure to click the Refresh button on your browser.

Also FYI, the Xilinx Online Store primarily services small-volume or prototyping applications. If your project requires larger production volumes with corresponding volume pricing, please contact your local Xilinx distributor or Xilinx sales representative.

Xilinx Authorized Distributors

Xilinx Sales Representatives

Xilinx Sales Offices

--------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. General Products Division Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs

--------------------------------- The Spartan(tm)-3 Generation: The World's Lowest-Cost FPGAs.

Reply to
Steven K. Knapp

"Steven K. Knapp" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d9chg3$ snipped-for-privacy@cliff.xsj.xilinx.com...

available

Xilinx

WAU!

I did think that largest devices at online starte are (and will be) S3-400, having 1500 also listed is nice move!

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Can you put some numbers on that ? If we accept that 250,000 or 500,000 pcs in 2006 is largish volumes, what is the Xilinx threshold for "small-volume" ?

Is it a price threshold, or a units threshold, and what happens if you go over it ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Xilinx

The Xilinx Online Store offers products for near-term delivery, essentially at the single-unit pricing. While we would be more than happy to ship thousands of units at that price, you will receive better pricing through one of our world-wide sales partners for volumes exceeding 25 units.

--------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. General Products Division Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs

--------------------------------- The Spartan(tm)-3 Generation: The World's Lowest-Cost FPGAs.

Reply to
Steven K. Knapp

I think the online store is meant for sending you really small numbers of devices, really fast. That's the Digi-Key model: "Single-unit price, but you have it next day. No discussion, no rebates, no returns, no support". Ideal for prototyping. If you need a hundred, talk to the distributor.

Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke