fx12 v fx20 static power?

Has anyone actually measured the static power of the V4fx12 and v4fx20. I'd like to upgrade my design for the larger chip but I'm very power constrained so I don't want the larger chip (which I don't need for the current app) if it burns too much extra battery.

Thanks, Clark

Reply to
Anonymous

Anonymous schrieb:

Hi Clark,

I dont have comparison data for FX20, but I have compared FX12,LX15,LX25 and what I can measure and feel with my nose at LX25 - I'd say if you are about to have an battery gadget then do whatever you can to stick with FX12 !

if needed add some other ICs to the system some low power MCU or lowpower PLD, but dont use larger FPGA

Antti

Reply to
Antti