Functional safety guidelines

Hello, I wonder maybe someone have automotive functional safety guidelines for VHDL and is willing to share? I think there's a package available from Altera, however they charge 10k for it telling that it is a small fee.

Thank you.

Reply to
Tomas D.

It's not automotive - but the aerospace industry uses RTCA DO-254.

Rob.

Reply to
Rob Doyle

uvasi.com/de/trainings-und-workshops/workshops/programmierbare-elektronik-a sics-fpgas-cplds-in-der-sicherheitstechnik

Regards, Guy Eschemann snipped-for-privacy@noasic.com

Reply to
Guy Eschemann