FSL version compatability with Microblaze version

Hi All ,

I have am having problems interfacing my custom IP with uBlaze using FSL. I am using the older version of uBlaze (version 4.00.a) and the FSL bus that I am using is version 2.11.a.

Is there a imcompatability between the above versions, cause when I use version 7.00.a of uBlaze to test with a idct module provided with an application note it seems to work , but not with 4.00.a.

BR

rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic