FSL : only reads 16 times

Hi! I have problem to send data from an own IP- core to the Microblaze. The IP-core is a state machine witch writes data to the FSL-bus every second clock cycle and the Microblaze receive the data with the function: ?microblaze_bread_datafsl(value,0);? The problem is that the Microblaze only reads 16 times and then it stalls. The C-code is a while(1) loop and I print the data with the function: ?xil_printf("value = %d\n\r ", value);? in a Hyper Terminal on a PC.

PARAMETERS for the FSL-bus: C_FSL_DEPTH = 16 C_EXT_RESET_HIGH = 1

PORT for the FSL-bus: FSL_Clk = sys_clk , External SYS_Rst = net_gnd, Internal

Software: XPS 6.2.03i Hardware: LC1000 (Virtex-II)

Could anyone please help me?

Backman

Reply to
Backman

Hej Anders,

I might help you but I would need more information about your system. Could you email me the .mhs and the C code?

Göran Bilski