Frustration on Xilinx Device Drivers API

I'm confused by the numeric API functions for microblaze. Dizzy!Dizzy! Is there any docs that talk about these functions in detail,the docs Xilinx provide seems too brief.

Or at least you can help me about this: What is the channel in gpio functions and where does it defined?I cannot find it in Xilinx docs.

Reply to
Chinix

"Chinix" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

channel is "new" in GPIO ver 3.1 it is either 1 or 2 depending if you want first or second port of an dual GPIO

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats