Frogger and Scramble released

Pleased to announce the release of Frogger and Scramble (with source code) at

Enjoy....

Reply to
MikeJ

Cool! You also have the Scramble protection I see - that had me beat... I'm guessing that since the equations are now public, then there's no reason why MAMEDEV can't be given that information to replace the dodgy hack that's in the Scramble driver atm?

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,